Monday, May 2, 2011

May ONE.

May first is a huge day for seniors.

*YES it marks the 1 month and 8 day mark (im not counting down or anything) till graduation, to which I will be doing the Pledge of Allegiance at. (already practicing)
**BUT college decisions are due and my decision was made...

got my umbrella cause Im going to SEATTLE PACIFIC!

you might be thinking to yourself:
1. ew rain
2. ew cold
3. ew gloomy

i say:
1. umbrella.
2. excuse for a north face jacket that I could never wear in California (awesome)
3. gloomy shmoomy.

so pumped for the community @ this awesome school, and for the people God will put into my life during this new chapter.


shout out to:
PEPPERDINE (mac, jackie, mads)
VANDERBILT (allie vk)
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (krisssti)
GEORGE FOX (chloee)
POINT LOMA (kenz & nat)
APU (domm domm)
POMONA COLLEGE (marie!)

wooot woot. ayo

No comments:

Post a Comment