Sunday, May 8, 2011

neon gratefulness

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I yearn for, things I seek.. noticing that as life goes on and on I realize more and more that I love jesus, but I also love a lot of other things too. How easy it is to desire jesus to consume my heart, yet so many other things take over that. SO, lately I have worked on recognizing blessings that remind me of the need to be grateful; therefore switching my motive in life to something that I do for jesus out of thankfulness rather than for myself out of selfishness.

want to know what I'm grateful for at THIS moment?

I am grateful for people. Earlier this week, got to experience a birthday party that made me recognize how much more thankful i should be for the people that he has thrown in my life.

i like neon, and I (in 2 weeks) will LOVE  adulthood. heres a few from the night :)








No comments:

Post a Comment