Sunday, June 26, 2011

new beginnings

SO I graduated from highschool
pro: said the pledge of allegiance for the ceremony
con: the fact that I wont be with a lot of these people ever again. it's been an awesome experience that I am beyond blessed for. God showed me a lot of what it means to really embrace moments. embrace the single breaths that we have each day and use it for his glory because we never know when they will end. life is just a breath---we can choose to live it well or not.

summer is going fast already. As easy as its been to just coast through it so quickly, Ive been encouraged so much to make it an effort to make everything purposeful even when somet hings [like laziness], in summer, seem to lack purpose.

since this is a blog about joy... thought it'd be appropriate to say that I have been so encouraged to consider trials, worries, doubts, anger, frustration, & basically everything as pure joy. not just happiness, or a joy that displays constant smiles, but one that is fully satisfied in where jesus has placed me in life. 'Consider is pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of any kind' [james 1:3]-----thanks megan. :)

"Becoming the beloved is pulling the truth revealed to me from above down into the ordinariness of what I am, in fact, thinking of, talking about and doing from hour to hour."
— Henri J.M. Nouwen




blessed for people. jesus is so faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment